5.09.2012

The Sun is Out

I have told Chase many times that a fenced backyard has changed my life. Seriously, this is not an exaggeration. Jax loves running from me at wide open parks. And, of course Ben follows suit. So, when we are safe in our backyard my stress level dramatically drops.

Jax is a tree climbing fool. Of course his favorite tree is conveniently located next to the fence. He has only jumped from the tree to the fence and finally to the neighbor's yard once. He hasn't repeated it yet, so I am hoping it was a fluke.
 My little Ben is Jax's biggest fan. He was, however, standing under the tree saying, "Jax, get down." Hmmm, I wonder where he heard that?
 This backyard literally is our second home when the weather is even remotely reasonable. These two love themselves a popcorn picnic.