1.01.2012

2012

HAPPYNew Years Resolution
Well, it is that resolution time.  I have actually been thinking about what I am going to do better this year.  For as long as I can remember my goal is always to lose weight.  And, considering that is my goal every time Monday morning rolls around, I have decided to go out on a limb and change it up.

My 2012 New Year's Resolution is:
BE HAPPY.

That is it.  Sounds simple, but if you really think about it - it's not.  So, that is what I am going to focus on this year - being happy.  It is a HUGE goal.  So many areas of life to be happy about.  So many trials and crap thrown in my life that I have to try and be happy about.

I am ready for a new year.  I am ready for a new outlook.  2011 isn't a year that I would ever want to relive.  Parts of 2011 make me want to cry just thinking about them.

But, here is to a new year. A better year.

Here's to being happy.

4 comments:

Jacque said...

I know you will be happy because you are naturally a happy person!
I feel very positive for you and your new resolution!
Sure love you.
More than I am sure I let you know.

Jenna said...

I could say the same about 2011. Probably some of the highest highs, and the lowest lows of my life. But I feel good things coming. I might be stealing your resolution :)

Jeff and Brandi said...

Great resolution!!! I'm sorry it was a rough yr for you...here's to 2012! It's going to be great. Ps...i miss you. Lets catch up soon.

Annie said...

Chanel Keychain
Chanel Ohrring
Chanel Schlusselanhanger
Louis Vuitton Armband
Louis Vuitton Halskette
Louis Vuitton Ohrring
Louis Vuitton Schlusselanhange
ohrring tiff
Krawatte
Burberry Krawatte
Chanel Krawatte
Gucci Krawatte
Louis Vuitton Krawatte
Sonnenbrille
Carrera sonnenbrille
Chanel sonnenbrille
Louis Vuitton sonnenbrille
Ray Ban sonnenbrille
Ledergurtel