11.27.2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year we had Thanksgiving at my parents' house. I hadn't eaten one single thing the entire day before dinner.  Some people say that is a bad idea, but I beg to differ.  My dinner tasted AMAZING!  I am kind of thinking the food was the best ever for Thanksgiving.  And no, I will not tell you how many rolls I ate...Mind your own business!! :)
Our little family.
I can't believe how fast time flies.  Chase and I are getting into the adult/parent group and my kids are not babies.
Jax and Ben couldn't have cared less about dinner - Jax ate a peanut butter sandwich and Ben insisted on some nuggets.  They did, however, really care about the tramp.


My nephews Roen and Milo had to take a break from the tramp to play some Angry Birds on the iPad.  What?  You don't have an iPad for your 5 and 3 year old??

This Thanksgiving was wonderful.  Like I said before, my food was seriously de-lish.  However, I am proud to say I didn't make myself sick.  That's not to say I didn't eat much - I just spaced it out over 5 hours. :)  Chase, on the other hand, was laying on the floor by about 7pm claiming that there was no way he could move a single inch.   I guess that means his dinner was a success.

I felt so blessed and thankful this Thanksgiving.  I am so thankful for my little family.  After having a  family of my own my testimony of the importance of the family has really grown.  I am so thankful for my two little boys.  They are my best buds.  And, I can't even describe how thankful I am for Chase.  I'll spare you all from listening to me go on and on about him, but really he is the best.

Such a wonderful thing - a holiday to remember all of my blessings.

1 comment:

Heather Lee said...

Goldie is so pretty. That photo of you and your boys on the tramp must get blown up and hung up. It's the perfect "this is motherhood moment." I'm glad having twins has taken a turn for the best. Ive always thought you had it together. With or without a naked boy roaming the playgrounds. I love that being naked and in snow didn't stop him. And lucky for you his amazing tan lines gives the illusion of clothes.