11.01.2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween never disppoints. Although my belly still hurts from the 3 bowls of chili, pumpkin cheesecake, ice cream, candy, and 2 rolls I ate, it was fun.

This picture is out of order, but I am not a blogger expert so deal with it.  My little Jax on Halloween morning wearing his skeleton costume.  I made this costume because Jax is so particular about his clothes.  I knew that he wasn't going to allow me to put some crazy costume on him.  So, I had to figure out a way to have him still wear "normal" clothes.  And, STRETCH PANTS, obviously - his personal fave.

He was way too busy getting in his share of Disney Junior before school to look at me, but he is one handsome skeleton.

Our Halloween started with a party at Jimmy and Linzi's.  They have our friends' Halloween party every year.  And, every year I am anxious to see their costumes because they are always so cute.  
Chase was asked if he was "THE MASK" from last season of the Bachelorette.  So funny!  I wish we would have been that witty.  But, he is zorro.  
After school we went for a little Halloween fun at my parents' house.  (Where I ate 3 bowls of chili...it was in a 5 hour span.  Does that make it any better?)

My boys are going to be devastated when it gets too cold to go outside.  They can play on the tramp and swing set for hours.

Ben makes me smile.  He is my one and only sidekick while Jax is at school.  Cutest little guy. 
And sadly, he isn't so little anymore.  By the looks of his size I think it is time for baby number three.  (I am dying for baby #3, but not only does Chase say no - he says hell no.)

Jax thought getting tickled on these monkey bars was cooler than Disneyland.  And check out Ben's moves in the background. :)
Happy Halloween 2011!!!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Haha Goldie, "He doesn't just say no, he says hell no."
You are too funny!
I'm glad we got to see you guys last night!
Love those boys.

Heather Lee said...

Heeey I check your blog, and I'm totally offended that that makes me a low life. I must be though, because I'm not picking up on bens costume. Race car driver? Either way they both looked too cute. I'm with jax, if spandex pants didn't give me...I'd wear them everyday. You my dear could use 3 more overflowing bowls of chili.

annie and jared said...

Hey there! looks like you guys had quite the hallow's eve. Your boys are huge all of a sudden!? Super cute. hope all is going well. I loved the honesty with the whole Chase's reaction to more kids.. Ha ha. pretty funny.