4.25.2011

Easter

Every year we go to Price the Saturday before Easter for the annual Carlson family Easter party with Chase's family.  This year did not disappoint.  My kids had so much fun!!!

So precious....

Craftin'
Ummm...Ryan, are you in an apron?!!
NUMBERS!!!!  Jax's heaven!
My little Benny-Boo had so much fun having free reign at the church.  He is the most handsome little dude.
I am laughing my head off just looking at this picture.  Chase's poor grandma.  I made her wear one of the headbands we were making.  So funny.  She is such a good sport! :)



4 comments:

Jonny and Suzette Baird said...

Goldie! You are just STUNNING! No words.....

sarah said...

I would agree with Suzette! You look so darling! Not that I'm surprised! I think I just haven't seen you in way too long.

Glad to hear things are looking up...now we just need to get some consistent sunshine and so I can see you at the splash park!

Andrea said...

Goldie, your hair is getting looooong!!!!!!!!!

Darwis Symonds said...

Find real estate agents
Real estate firms What is the meaning of Real Estate Broker or Real Estate Agent? A real estate broker is a term in the United States and real estate agent in Canada that describes a party who acts as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate or real property and attempts to…