2.05.2011

three

THREE years ago today this little baby came to our family.
He was the most beautiful little dude with a full head of white hair.
The months and years have flown by.  Really, I can't believe we are already here.  Starting school in just THREE days.
This squishy little guy has changed my life forever.  He has taught me so much more in these last THREE years than I would have ever guessed.  This parenting thing isn't for the faint of heart.  He has also brought so much life and happiness into our family.
I never knew that one could love Mickey Mouse so much.  And, I am pretty sure that on his death bed Jax is going to ask for a nice order of chicken nuggets.  There is not a THREE year old on the planet who is better with numbers, counting, colors, organizing or collecting than my little Jax.
I hate that my little baby is growing up so fast.  Time really does fly.  I honestly can't believe that I am here.  That I have a THREE year old.  I love this crazy little guy more than he knows.  Happy Birthday baby boy.

2 comments:

Andrew and Jenna said...

He was such a gorgeous baby! And now he's a freaking cute kid. I can't believe he is three already. It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were visiting you in the hospital. What I remember from his birthday: Jax's bright blonde hair, and you not looking one bit like you'd even had a baby!

Lyssa said...

I feel the same with mine. Why does it go so fast? don't get me wrong, some days, I can't wait to get through this phase but other times, it's just so fun.
He was and still is the cutest boy ever. happy birthday!