2.10.2011

Nordstrom Knock-off



 Nordstrom

Leonora Dame Fabric & Bead Bib Necklace

I immediately thought, I can totally make that.  I hate that I think like that.  Usually when I make something it doesn't work out quite as planned and pretty much looks like a craft.  But, I decided to give it a try.

Now, I will admit that it is nowhere near as cute as the Nordstrom necklace.  BUT, I didn't buy anything to make it.  I saw the magazine and thought, I am going to try and make that tonight.  So, I just used whatever I already had to see if it worked out at all.  If I did it again, I would buy some super cute embellishments two-toned ribbon, and I am sure that it would would be a little closer to Nordstrom caliber.  But, for just using whatever random stuff I had on hand, it isn't too bad.


6 comments:

Andrew and Jenna said...

You are seriously so good! I'd like to schedule a tutoring session :)

Julie said...

Amazing! I love them! You should seriously sale your stuff at my Salon, they'd sale SO fast! P.s. I need to buy some soon....

Rebecca said...

Wow! Goldie those are gorgeous! And look how freakin skinny you are!

Chablis said...

Um, that is freaking amazing! You should totally sell those. :) They are gorgeous...and so are you!

Carly said...

LOVE these! I saw your link up at Tatertots and Jello. I'm giveaway a necklace at www.masonsroost.blogspot.com

OH, and I'm a new follower!

Aubree said...

Ooooh that black one is sooo pretty! Great job! Where does Lenora Dame get off charging so much? I did a knock off one of their necklaces too.