10.16.2010

My Babies

There is something that I am not proud of.
And, this is it.
I am sure that there are a few of you out there who can't breath right now.  Yes, that is my 2 year old with a bottle still.  I know.  I know.  BUT, you have to admit that this picture is so dang cute.  Ben can't get enough of his big brother.  Ben always wakes up earlier than Jax.  When I hear Jax waking up I tell Ben that we need to go get him.  This is probably Ben's most exciting part of the day.
Jax got a new bike.  He looks sooo big on it.  Sure he doesn't like to ride it on his own yet, but he does love checking out the grips and being pushed on it.
Oh, those grips have changed Jax's life!!!
While this isn't the best picture ever, it IS the best picture ever!!!!  I love both Ben and Jax's faces.  I always think about how grateful I am that I have both of these guys.  Ben was definitely a 'surprise'.  However, knowing what I know now I might have even planned my kids this crazy close in age.  I am so grateful that Heavenly Father is the one in charge!!!
Amazing.  That is quite the stink eye from Jax.
Please tell me that I am not the only one who can't keep a straight face looking at this photo.  These weird glasses were in one of the boxes of Little Swimmers I bought this summer.  Ben thinks these are the coolest thing EVER!

(Please notice two things in the background.  1- Jax is doing the perfect picture pose in the background.  2- Check out my blinds.  My kids sure know how to leave their mark on a place.)

6 comments:

Emilee said...

You were in my dream last night. Random right? I was supposed to be your nanny for a week and I kept forgetting. Who wouldn't hire me? Tee hee. Then you and the Williams decided that I should take all of the kids. Hahahaha. Your kids are adorable.

Tim + Katie said...

Great pictures! I hardly even recognize Ben, he has gotten so big and he has amazing blonde hair now. Can't wait to for our boys to hang out on Thanksgiving.

Merm said...

Love it! Your kids are getting so very big. I think I have only see Ben once in real life. And it was at Target when he was like a week old. He is a little stud. They both are! Loving the blinds! And Jax posing... amazing!

Heather Lee said...

I definitely laughed out loud, sitting in my bathrobe...by myself...at 12:01AM (what you don't want people like me looking at photos of your kids?)....ANYWAY, I laughed out load when I saw Jax looming in the background with his model ready looks.
Your kids are amazing, and don't let anyone tell you a 2 year old can't have a bottle...unless I guess he's your dentist or something? Holland had both a bottle and bink until 2 1/2 and if it weren't for my hyposensitivity to BPA's or other, I would have let her take them to college.
(I'm sure worrying about BPA's is just trendy...and most bottles say 'no BPA's' these days...but whatever I'm a nut. Nothing I don't already know)
I am so glad those grips have enlarged Jax's life, and you are an amazing mom for keeping it a secret that those glasses might be a little weird. I love you and your two blondies.

Heather Lee said...

umm..not load. Loud. Load sounds off.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

yep. BOTH my girls still take bottles. 3 and 2..

what do you do??