8.06.2010

Thanksgiving Point Farm

First of all, I am so sad that this little man has left back to his San Deigo home... 
(and I guess I am sad about his mom leaving too :)
Katie was here for almost 3 WEEKS, and now that she is gone we don't know what to do with ourselves.  Katie and I took our boys to the Thanksgiving Point Farm.  Jax enjoyed him some cow mooing, Ben enjoyed the carriage ride, Zac enjoyed his first ice cream cone and Katie and I ...sweat to death.
Okay, so maybe Zac wasn't the only one who enjoyed the ice cream cones.
DId you know that if you are under three the Soda Fountain will give you a free ice cream cone!!
However, they are little kiddie cones and if you are like Jax, you need a second.  Seconds cost 25 cents.  :)
This carriage ride was surprisingly a hit for my kids.  I thought for sure Jax would be trying to pull the horses mane and attempting to jump out of the moving vehicle, but I was dead wrong.  Ben REALLY enjoyed himself.
Jax's first horse ride!!
I was feeling brave and put Jax on the horse.  He really liked it!  He did, of course, try to pull the horse's mane here, but other than that he just might be a cowboy deep down.
Yes, this is my child running through a horse run...
Me, my babes, and the cow...moooo
Katie and little Zac
They need to move back.
Zac and Ben became best friends while he was here.
Speaking of Ben, did I mention he is walking.  
I want to squish him all day long!!!
My sister, Amber, told me that she has no idea how Ben has enough muscle tone to walk since he is sooooo squishy! :)
I love these two.
This photo of Jax riding the cow is so perfect for him right now.
He is really, and I mean really, into animal sounds right now.  Particularly the cow.
He will be babbling off some conversation to himself and every so often he throws in, "A cow...moooo."  I love it!

I highly recommend the Thanksgiving Point Farm.  Sure Jax desperately tried to climb into the pig pen, but it was still wonderful.  It is perfect for him.  Horses to ride, cows to moo at, and ice cream cones to eat.

Ben, also loved it.  He, too, is into animal sounds.  He prefers the dog...woo woo.  Every animal we would pass Ben would yell, "A DOG!!!!!!!!"

1 comment:

Tim + Katie said...

Zac and I had a great time with you. I am kind of embarrassed to admit that I was in Utah for almost three weeks, but I loved seeing you and your boys. Zac and Ben will be best friends as soon as Zac learns to stop poking others' eyes.