7.13.2010

weekend getaway

We spent this last weekend up in Park City for Tigh's (my brother-in-law) birthday.
It is so nice to get away sometimes.
Although the night was M.I.S.E.R.A.B.L.E due to my two babies who refused to sleep like normal human beings, we had a blast!

The pool was by far the highlight for Jax and Ben.  We pretty much just hungout in the hot tub because it was so amazing.  It was the hugest thing ever.
In this picture my cute little niece (whom I LOVE) is only pretending to want to get in.  She is such a girly girl, and I love it.  She is so cautious and freaked to get in the water.
Jax, on the other hand, is a fish.  If he could move into the pool, I'm pretty sure he would.....as long as we could figure out a way to get Mickey Mouse playing in there.

Seriously, I love this little girl.  I think she and Jax look like they could be twins.  She is just 3 months older than him.  I would take her in a heartbeat!
After we put Jax and Ben to sleep, the fun began.  We all got in costume, don't you worry, and had a murder mystery dinner.  I'm pretty sure that Paul and Beau think they are really their actual characters...really.
We don't mess around when discussing clues.
And here is the whole group.  Watch out!!




1 comment:

kennan said...

is that a chevalier's outfit you are sporting? gorge.