6.11.2010

You know you are a school teacher when...

You notice yourself laying in bed thinking about ADVERBS!!

Yes.  It is true.
Last night I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep.
After laying there for a little while I caught myself thinking about none other than adverbs.
I was thinking of the best way to explain to a 6th grader what an adverb is.

The worst part about this whole thing....
I haven't been teaching school for 2 years!!

So, I came to a pretty sad conclusion.
It is time I get some more interesting things going on in my life to occupy my thoughts!!!!

1 comment:

Steffani Dastrup said...

I know I'm a teacher when I have to do everything in my power to restrain from disciplining others kids. Especially in Primary. I am the pianist and it takes everything in me not to interfer. So I hide behind my piano and half go crazy and half enjoy watching the other teachers deal with it.