6.11.2010

The Summer Buzz

I did it.
Today I gave both of my boys a summer buzz.
I think they are probably the most handsome boys in the whole world.
Jax isn't one for posing for pictures.
And, his new lizard, Blue, was occupying him.
But, he is still the cutest thing ever (even if he did cry through his whole buzz).

Ben, on the other hand, is a little too excited for the camera.
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
How could you not want to snuggle him and rub his head with his new buzz??!!!!

I love these two more than I ever thought possible.

7 comments:

Austin & Andrea said...

Oh my gosh so handsome! I love buzzes!!!! They look old, though!!! Ben is getting soooooo big!!!!!!!!!!

sarah said...

Gotta love the buzz. I'm thinking of trying it out for myself for the summer....

the dunns said...

I love little buzzed heads. I just love to rub Dakota's head right after he gets it done.

Jeff and Brandi said...

I love the buzz! We gave Dylan one a few weeks ago and it is so easy! YOu don't have to do a thing!

Lyssa said...

too cute! I can't wait to do that with Luke's head in a year or so! But they definitely look huge now!

Jobi Niu said...

How cute! They are seriously so stinkin handsome. Love the buzzed heads.

Tim + Katie said...

I love a summer buzz. They look adorable. I want to give Ben a big squish.