6.13.2010

happy birthday mom

Today was my sweet mom's birthday!
Even when I was little there was one thing I wanted to be (other than an MLB umpire), and that was EXACTLY like my mom.

As a child, I was referred to as a "mother lover".  Ever since I can remember the one person who was dearest to me was my mom.  I honestly can't think of a single bad thing about her.  I remember how devastated I was when I was little and she and my dad would go out of town. 

She is caring.  She is thoughtful.  She is BEYOND selfless.  She never (and I mean NEVER) says a bad thing about anyone.  She is obedient.  She is loving.

She is the greatest.  Perfect in every way.  She is my best friend.
She is the perfect example of how to be a good mom.
And, she is the best grandma ever!!

Hope you had a good day mom.
Love you!!!

3 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

I freain love your Mom. She is so great! What a sweet post. :]

Lyssa said...

Can I just say that you look exactly like her too! Both of you are gorgeous!

kennan said...

l.o.v.e. karen. she is the greatest. i love that our moms are still bff's too.

oh and you are twins.