5.17.2010

Arrested Development Party

Today was my brother-in-law Paul's 25th birthday.
We all dressed up as characters from the TV series Arrested Development.
It was amazing.

Skye (as Lindsey) and the birthday boy Paul (as Tabias)
Paul looked a little too much like Tibias.
Beau (as Buster) and Chase (as Gob) preparing for their magic show.
This magic show made the night.
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
Paul (as Tabias) was seriously straight off the set of the show.

Happy Birthday Tabias!!!
The whole "Blooth" clan.
Jana at the top (as Lucielle)
L to R: Beau (as Buster), Paul (as Tabias), Kent (as George Sr.), Skye (as Lindsey), Chase (as Gob), Goldie (as Mr. F), Drew (as George Michael)
Beau (as Buster) getting ready to go off to war and my adorable little niece Char.
What a cute couple!
Skye (Lindsey) and Paul (Tabias)
Skye made an amazing ice cream cake.  I kept staring at it hoping some of the oreo crust would sink into my bloodstream.
Kent (as George Sr.) and Jana (as Lucielle)
And of course Lucielle has her wine glass in hand.
Drew (as George Michael)
He is totally more muscular than George Michael in his muscle suit!!
Beau (as Buster)
He made his hook!  Gotta love it.
p.s. Hi Ben!!
Chase (as Gob) and me (as Mr. F)
Seriously, we are quite the duo!!!

Happy Birthday Paul.
Thanks for the par-tay!!!!

4 comments:

the dunns said...

That is probably the best birthday party idea that I have ever heard!!! I need to get those dvd's. So it is just awesome that it has been raining so much, it makes it so easy for us to go to the park!!!! Maybe next week!

Jonny and Suzette Baird said...

Goldie! You have the funnest family-in-law! Seriously, who does that? It looks so fun! I love your outfit by the way.

PS, I look at the little baby headbands all the time, I can't wait to put them on her!

Julie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Great idea! I love Arrested Development

Tim + Katie said...

So many things I want to say about this post, but at the top of that list is the "Kung Fu Fighting" shirt. Looks like a fun party.