4.13.2010

This blog is B.O.R.I.N.G.

It has been over a month since I have posted.  Lame.  I HATE going to blogs where a month passes with no new posting.  And, I am now that blog.   I blame Jax.  He broke my camera, and I haven't gotten a new one yet.  And, I highly favor posts with pictures to posts without.

But, as much as I love the B.A. 9, I am kinda getting sick of looking at that post.  So, I will post without pictures of my adorable kids.

Ben is 9 1/2 months old - sitting, crawling, learning to play with his big bro and SPEAKING!!!  Okay, okay, so maybe "ought oh" isn't a real word, but I am going to count it.  I am pretty sure any proud mom would.  He says it about everything.  It is adorable.  He drops a spoon - ought oh.  He is smart.  Probably a prodigy child.

Jax is...2.  Well, actually I think that he is easier now that he was at about 15-18 months.  We've been frequenting the park and he actually plays on the toys - appropriately and independently.  It makes the park much more enjoyable, especially with a 9 month old also in the mix.

I have been crafting like a mad woman.  I actually even got in trouble last night for spending WAY too much time with my glue gun and not enough hanging out.  Trust me, it was well deserved.  But, I have made some a-mazing stuff - and have the glue gun burns to prove it.  I have been making women's and children's (a little) accessories.  And, the wonderful part is I am having a party to share them all with you.

I will be hosting a sale the first weekend in May - just in time to buy Mother's Day and graduation gifts (and gifts for yourself).  I will be posting some pictures soon to lure you all in.  It will be a party of headbands, broaches, necklaces, bracelets, hair clips, eyelash extension discount packages, glitter toes/pedicure gift certificates at Visage Day Spa in Pleasant Grove, and yum, yum, yummy treats.  Mother's Day will be covered!!  So, you just stay tuned because you are ALL invited!!!

6 comments:

sarah said...

SHE LIVES!!!!!! So glad! I was thinking the other day just how lame I am for not calling you in so long. Why do we not get together? What's wrong with us? I may be the opposite of crafty...but I do loves me a little glue gun!
Can't wait for pictures of your little mugs! I can just imagine their darlingness.

the dunns said...

It is about time that you post!!! I will be at your party for sure. We want to go to the park with you, where do you like to go????

Austin & Andrea said...

I was wondering what happened to you!! Maybe you should do your sale before April 30th??? Your stuff you make is amazing & I want some!!!!!!! lets hang out before we leave ok?

Jacqueline said...

Let me tell you ALL that her little crafts are ADORABLE! I find myself sporting one almost every day! Bring your wallets. You'll be more than bummed if you leave without some stuff.They are so trendy and unique!
How fun Goldie! Let me know if you need help with anything! I can even help with Jax and Ben if you need it. :)

Ashley said...

How exciting! I'm curious to see what you are selling... I know a girl that just opened up a boutique in AF and she is looking for vendors if you would want to sell your stuff in it. Let me know!

Mark & Michelle said...

I'm excited to see your stuff, you craftin' fool! Tell Chase you need a new camera for Mother's Day, so we can see pictures of your cute boys!