4.14.2010

Photos to Lure You

Well, I am definitely not a photographer.  I promise they are even cuter in real life.  
I will be having a sale/par-tay 
Thursday, May 6th
**more details to come**

I would love for EVERYONE to come!!!
Here is a sneak peak of a few of the items that will hopefully soon be yours! :)

These would be perfect for Mother's Day gifts, graduation gifts, and gifts for yourself.

Details of the time and place of the sale to come!!!!!!
GET EXCITED!!

A little glimpse for the little girls.
Lace wrap headband

6 comments:

Andrew and Jenna said...

Goldie! These are so cute! I'm excited to see them.

Austin & Andrea said...

so cute goldie! you are talented!!!

LinDsEy ShaUn said...

Goldie,
Your photography is great! . . . :)
but seriously if you are going to keep making this and selling, just call me and I can come shoot some of them for you.
and i kind of want these in a weird way.

Tim + Katie said...

Love them!

Mark & Michelle said...

Can I say, TALENTED!?! I love them all, they are super cute.

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

Goldie; SO cute!! What a fun talent you have! Let me know when you're ready to branch out of state of if you could ship some up here to me! :)
ps
I'm happy you listed your blog on FB! You are now my blogger friend as well :)