1.03.2010

resolutions

Christmas was merry!

I don't have any pictures to prove it because Jax so sweetly broke my camera on Christmas Eve, and apparently Santa wasn't on the ball to have a new one for me Christmas morning.  Thus, we are pictureless.  But, Jax's excitement for new toys and absolute FEAR of Santa made the season bright!

2009 was a wonderful year.  
We welcomed our new little baby Ben into the family.
Chase graduated from college.
Jax became an adorable toddler.

But, I must say that I am happily going to say goodbye to 2009 and welcome 2010 with open arms.  
It is a good time for a fresh start.

With the new year comes my resolutions.  I am usually not good with these.  But, this year is going to be different.  I am going to make resolutions worth keeping.  While losing ten pounds would be wonderful (and needed), I have had that resolution too many times to count.  So, this year's resolutions are going to be worth keeping.

--Read Jesus the Christ

--Read the Book of Mormon

--Exercise more!!  (Half marathon coming up this summer)

Yep.  That's it.  I am sticking with 3.  This way, I will remember what my resolutions are.  I can't do the whole long list of twenty resolutions thing.  My mind just won't remember that list.  So, for 2010 all I am going to worry about are these three resolutions.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Well...aren't I impressed!
Brett asked me what my resolutions were...and I came to the conclusion that I'm too lazy to come up with them....that may be a bad start!


Happy New Year Mug!

Austin & Andrea said...

We had so much fun hanging out with you guys on New Years! Too bad it was cut a little short :)

My resolutions are pretty much the same.... minus reading Jesus the Christ, but maybe I should add that. PS you definitely don't need to lose 10 pounds!!!