1.30.2010

Jax's First Snow Adventure

This week when I was over at my parent's house little Ben took a nap.  It was the perfect time for me to take Jax out for his first snow adventure.  Since Ben is so little he really isn't one to love hanging out in the snow.  So, while he took a nap inside with my mom, Jax and I hit the snow.

Earlier that morning Jax pulled a laundry basket up to the window in his bedroom, stood on top of it, and stared out the window.  I felt so bad for him!  He wanted to go outside SO bad.  I knew he had to go out THAT DAY and play in the snow.  so, we got some winter wear and headed to my parents so Ben didn't have to endure the bitter cold with us.

Let's just say JAX WAS IN HEAVEN!!


I love this picture.  It is so cute.  Jax is just taking on the world trudging through the snow.



A man on a mission!!
This big coat makes him look so so small!

I guess this snow isn't all bad.

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

I am so jealous of the snow you have there. Vegas doesn't see that much these days...or this century.
He is so adorable. Can we set up an arranged marriage? You can pick either one of my girls :)

Jathan & Merm said...

I hear ya and I rais ya girl!! It is a little hard to get the toddler out with a new infant. Poor Zanna is lucky to get outside even just for a simple car ride. (we are down to just one car these days).
He is a little stud. SO cute and big playing outside in the snow.
And little ben is so darling. I can't believe he is 7 months old. It goes so fast! I love his big blue eyes.
And might I add you have a rocking body... mother of two and a 7 month old. sheeez.