12.16.2009

Our Happy Place

This face is evidence that Jax has found his happy place!

There are some places that just make me happy.


Smart Cookie.

The airport.

The movie theatre.

The car wash.


But, to truly go to my happy place all we have to do is drive ten minutes and pay a mesely $3.20.


Kangaroo Zoo - I l.o.v.e. you!


This place is heaven on earth as far as Jax in concerned.


Chase isn't going to be a fan of this picture, but how amazing is Ben? He is the cutest, squishiest thing ever!!
Me and Jax
This picture made the whole trip worth it. I was DYING laughing after I saw this. Chase is obviously loving the slide...maybe more than every kid there. And yes, he did sneak on even though he exceeded the 150 pound weight limit.
Chase again...I promise we went for our kids' enjoyment and not just our own.
Climb, baby, climb!!
Jax has got MAD skillzzzzzzzzz!!!
It really is as big as it looks!
Jax and I having a blast.
We are best buds.

I enjoyed me some slide too!
See, I told you Jax played too!
He's so handsome!!
Obviously, I'm not biased at all.

4 comments:

Jeff and Brandi said...

How fun! I apparently need to check that place out! Play date??

Austin & Andrea said...

that place really is so fun haha and thats how austin acts too. cute little family you guys are!! can't wait for tomorrow. do you need help with food or anything?

Jacqueline said...

We had so much fun, too. I think Char and I go atleast twice a week. We'll have to go again together. I wish we could have made it! Too bad Char was so grumpy!!

the dunns said...

I haven't been there in so long, I think that even Bridger would love it. We need to set a date and do it!