11.04.2009

Halloween

This year we went trick-or-treating at the mall.  We decided this would be a little easier for Jax.  And, we also thought it would ensure that he didn't get lost running through neighborhoods...as I am sure his active self would.

There were SO SO many people at the mall!  I couldn't believe it!
**Although it is hard to know for sure, I would bet that this was the location where Jax caught the dang SWINE FLU!!

Here are my 3 boys.  Chase rocking the double stroller and my two twinner giraffes.
Jax is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!  (I didn't get a solo picture of Ben, but he is equally amazing!)
Hope you had a 
HPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

3 comments:

Beck said...

Your boys are so dang cute. I love their costumes. And I love your new family picture you have as your header. You look amazing woman.

LinDsEy ShaUn said...

i appreciate that you post on a more regular basis. your boys are getting so big and i would love for you and them to meet little cash.

the mall seems more crazy then the neighborhoods . . .

Jobi Niu said...

CUTEST girraffe's EVER!! Aww... I loved Halloween too.