10.04.2009

A Little Taste of Family Pictures

My dear friend Brooke did such an awesome job with these family pictures!!  If you need a photographer you need to visit oliverminiej.blogspot.com STAT!!

I can't believe I am the girl with TWO kids.  For some reason it still seems surreal to me.  And, family pictures are quite difficult with little kids - that is for sure.

Beau, Chase, Kent, Tigh, Drew, Paul
Jana, Ben, Char, Jax, Kent
Me, Jax, Drew, Chase, Ben, Kent, Jana, Tigh, Char, Jacaue, Beau, Paul, Skye


3 comments:

sarah said...

Beautiful! The whole family looks great! And your little family, of course, is absolutely darling! 2 kids and still looks amazing...why am I not surprised?!

Austin and Andrea said...

Those look so good! Brooke is amazing, and you my friend - look amazing in those pictures! What a cute family of FOUR you have he he :)

Jobi Niu said...

What a good lookin family!! Brooke did an amazing job, wow! Goldie, you look great! GEEZ.I love the colors and the outfits everyone is wearing..