10.31.2009

I turn my back for 5 seconds...

And mischief happens!!

I got the tub water ready for Ben yesterday morning.  I quickly walked into my bedroom to get a naked little Ben off my bed to be put in the tub.  The walk from the bathroom to my bedroom and back could not have taken any more than ten seconds.  This is what I found upon my return.

Who cares if you are still fully dressed?  If you want in the tub, hop in!
I turn my back for 5 seconds...

And this little man is 4 months old!  I can't believe it.  At his 4 month check-up he was 15 1/2 pounds (63%) and is 93% in height!  He's my tall, skinny, old little baby!!
I turn my back for 5 seconds...

And this evil, malicious, teeth gritting boy...
Tries to attack his little bro!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

the first picture is hilarious!!! i love ben's outfit in the last two pics... way cute!!!!

Colby & Amanda said...

I love your cute family pictures!! so adorable:) Your boys have such cute clothes too, where do you get them? It is so hard to find cute boy clothes for me for some reason

Tim + Katie said...

Hilarious. Jax is quite mischievous.

melimba said...

Goldie,
I don't know if I've ever commented on your blog, but I gotta tell you: YOUR BOYS ARE DARLING!

Can't believe how old they are getting! Too fun.

Anyway, looks like you guys are doing well! Take care!
-melis (snyder) wood