10.06.2009

15 Weeks

15 weeks ago this little gem entered my life.
He is so smiley these days.  I can't believe I have had this little guy for that long.  
I love, love, love him.
I just want to snuggle him all day long.
Aren't these two so adorable?  I love them.
Ben is such a little guy with MAN hands and feet.
P.S. Chase is a Tom Brady look-a-like.
My little brown haired baby is losing his hair...just around the bottom of his head.  Chase tells me that it looks likes I gave him a bowl cut.  It looks even funnier because where it is growing in it is coming in blond.

He is a dream come true.

5 comments:

sarah said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments!
Ben is adorable...I particularly like his shirt in the top picture!!!

Mark & Michelle said...

I love that first picture!! He is so cute

Scott, Summer, Dakota & Bridger said...

Oh my gosh, I thought that you were going to say that you were already 15 weeks pregnant again and I was thinking how is that even possible????

Kelsey said...

Oh, he is such a cutie! I love the pictures of Ben and Jax. What cute kids!

Lyssa said...

What a cutie!
I love sleeping babies...