9.19.2009

St. George

Last weekend we went to St. George.  It was so nice to get away for a few days.  Ben, of course, slept away a lot of the trip.

I know this picture is blurry, but it is so cute.  I wish that sitting on the couch with remote in hand wasn't a position Chase was in for a lot of the trip, but it was.  Fantasy Football has changed his life!! :)  And, there was a BYU game on so, we had no other choice.
Oh, my two adorable boys!!  So cute.  Well, actually maybe this is a picture of my THREE children.  I wear that nursing cover that is next to Ben enough that it just might start to be considered a third child!  How big is Jax?  He doesn't look like a baby any more.  He is a little boy!  (He is still really proud that he knows what his belly button is.)  And, Ben looks so cute in this picture.  I love it when babies get old enough to start smiling.
This picture is cute, but sad.  Jax was SO tired after spending the afternoon in the 100 degree weather at the pool.  And, he was STARVING when we went back to the house.  His little cheeks are so bright red from sweating in the heat!!  He downed this corn-on-the-cob in like 5 minutes flat.

Our trip was fun...even though it pretty much revolved around football...and TJMaxx and Neilson's Frozen Custard.  We didn't even have to stop on the drive home!  Both babies slept and were so good.  Jax, of course, did throw-up in the car.  But, with about an entire thing of wet wipes, we avoided the stop.  Thanks for everyone who came with us (Jana, Kent, Paul, Skye, Drew, and Beau).  Next time we promise we won't allow Fantasy Football rule the day!!

*Two of my pictures cut out Ben!  How rude.  For some reason my pictures are all getting about 3 inches cut off the left side.  Sorry baby Ben.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Ya it is HOT down here. I love that picture of Ben, the first one. I love how babies look when they sleep...so adorable!