9.07.2009

Ben's Blessing

  

Yesterday was Ben's blessing.  It was wonderful.  However, at about 10:00 the night before Chase SERIOUSLY asked me if we should change his name to Max.  We had debated Max before Ben was born.  But, we went with Ben.  When BYU had a SERIOUS win Chase just thought we needed to honor Max Hall with the naming of our 2nd born. 

It would have been strange to have to start calling Ben Max, but, honestly, I didn't care.  When Chase blessed him I was kind of interested what he was going to name him.  But, he remained Ben.  He is a Ben.  But, I think that our next little boy will probably be Max.

We had SO many people come and support us.  Thank you so much!  We love you all so much.  It was wonderful.  I am pretty sure that we all ate one too many desserts!!

10 comments:

Andrew and Jenna said...

That is too funny. I wouldn't put it past Chase to do something like that :) Ben is starting to look a lot more like Jax to me. We need to get together soon so we can give Chase his tie back... only 7 months later!

Jacque said...

I'm sad I missed it, but I'm glad everyone else was there! I love the name Max!
Anyway,
Happy Blessing Day to Ben!

sarah said...

Darling! We have GOT to get together so I can see that sweet baby! Call me!

Beck said...

Its about time we get to see pictures of the little guy again. He is a cutie!! And you look AMAZING!! You suck and I hate you for being so skinny. Go eat some desserts you butt face.

Scott, Summer, Dakota & Bridger said...

I love the name Max, but I am glad that you stuck with Ben, I think that he would have noticed that he was suddenly being called a new name. I loved the pictures, he is so cute.

Kelsey said...

Sorry we missed it! I'm glad it went well. He looks so cute and precious.

Janelle said...

It's official! You have a kid mold! Yes. They are brothers. :) Did you guys know that Max married a really good friend of ours from Gilbert? Then her little sister married Dennis! Anyways! Your babies are soo handsome! And you two look incredible too! Lots of love!

Lyssa said...

Your little family is so cute. Congrats on a successful blessing day! I have always loved the name Ben so good choice :)

Esther Noelle said...

That is so funny he wanted to change his name to Max for Max Hall! It was a pretty amazing game though!!! Your little family is so cute ps!

Jeff and Brandi said...

Oh goodness he is too cute!