9.25.2009

Ben is 3 Months Old!!

3 months old
14 pounds 5 ounces

It's official.  Ben is 3 months old today.  I can't believe that it has already been 3 months since I was faking contractions to get myself into Labor and Delivery.  I finally feel like I have my life under control.  Throwing another baby in the fix with a 16 month old was a little rough.  But, I finally feel like I am okay.

Dear Ben, 
You are the cutest little brown haired baby I know. I was a little nervous to bring you home.  I was scared to take care of two babies at the same time.  I was scared I wouldn't be able to give you all the attention you need.  But, I was wrong.  

It has taken almost all 3 months of your life, but I think I finally have things under control.  I know you might not believe it, but I really do try and protect you from your big brother.  He might be a little bit rough playing with you, but he loves you so much!!  We are so happy you are part of our family.

Love, 
Mom, Dad, and Jax

5 comments:

client preview said...

i love 16 month age gaps
:)

ben is sooo cute freakin' cute it's a little out of control, and looks like such a holmstead to me.

speaking of family.. i have a preview up for you gunderson brood!

http://oliverminiejclientpreviews.blogspot.com/

it was fun seeing you. when are we hanging out again?

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

that was me by the way

Amy said...

how cute, i love the last picture :) i hope my baby has his dark hair, i think it's the cutest.

Konold's said...

You sure do know how to make em!!!

annie and jared said...

he is getting so big and is sooo cute! seems like jax is a fan of his baby bro.