6.01.2009

The Date Is Set!!

Well, I decided that being induced is the thing for me.  I have been really torn about whether I should set the induction date or have mother nature decide the day that Ben will join our little family.  Induction won.  

I feel like the last month or so of this pregnancy has been a roller coaster, and my leg hurts!!  I am just ready to be done with this and move on the the next event.  We have a family reunion with the Gunderson's that starts the day after I could officially get induced.  And since we hardly ever see most of them because they live out of state, I am going to suffer through an extra 4 days so we can see everyone.

My induction is only going to be 2 days before my due date, but since I went 5 days over with Jax, I am more than alright with it.

June 29, 2009 is the big day!!

28 days and counting....

7 comments:

Jonny and Suzette Baird said...

wha-hoo! I am so excited for you! I'll bet that can't come soon enough... sorry that I cut you off short on our convo the other day. Still in the moving process and boy is it a complete riot!

Good luck with everything!

Austin and Andrea said...

Ooooooooo exciting. Good date. That's quite a noble thing to do for a family reunion- holy cow. Good wife you are.

Mark & Michelle said...

I would totally choose to be induced also. I am not one for surprises:)Hope everything goes well in the next couple weeks!

Jacque said...

I can't wait to see the little guy!!

Summer said...

You will not regret your decision!!!! I was induced with Dakota and Bridger and I don't plan on doing it any other way! Me and Chantell want to get together with you soon and have a play date or something before you have the baby.

Summer

Renae said...

Goldie, that is the nicest thing ever! We all wondered if you would be there and were going to be so sad if we didn't get to see you. (but of course would totally understand if you didn't show! :) I can't tell you how happy I am that Chase married such an amazing person.

halliday6 said...

You are too sweet! So glad we'll get to see you!