5.22.2009

Dear Baby Ben,

Could you please move off my sciatic nerve?  It really is not the most comfortable place in this womb of mine.  You are causing me constant pain that I just don't think I can endure for 5 more weeks.

If there is any way you could do a quick rearranging of your little baby body in my belly away from my sciatic nerve, it would be much appreciated.

Love, Mom


I am in PAIN!!!  I am not kidding when I tell you that I have been limping for 3 days straight.  I can't walk.  I know that I look ridiculous.  I am 8 months pregnant.  I am trying to maneuver my big belly while carrying a 16 month old.  AND, to top it all off I am dragging my left leg because Ben is laying right on my sciatic nerve.

Someone please help!!!  I went to the doctor today and he showed me some stupid pelvic thrust exercise move.  I am pretty sure that is not going to help.  He told me the only cure is to just have the baby.  Great...

This pregnancy started out WONDERFUL.  I mean honestly, there isn't much you can complain about when you find out you are pregnant at 18 weeks!  But, the last leg of the pregnancy just might get the best of me.  I had all of the weird nerve, numbing, migraine  business two weeks ago.  Now, I am literally dragging my left leg when I walk.  And, did I mention that I am always so HOT??!!!  Seriously, this 80 degree weather is feeling closer to 180!  

Well, just thought I would complain a little...as if I haven't complained enough.  Poor Chase.  I am sure that I am not the most pleasant to live with when I am pregnant.  I guess I am not the only one who is counting down the days unit this baby is here.

3 comments:

Heather Lee said...

yes that's right. It's 3:49 AM and I'm reading your blog. Scary? It may be the time, but I laughed out loud when you talked about your pelvic thrust therapy. It sounds to me like you need to ditch the homeopathic doctor. Fast.

annie and jared said...

sounds really familiar... i had horrible nerve pain when i was pregnant, and it DID go away when she was born!(but it is actually back again because of running or something) GOOD LUCK!!

karyn said...

I feel your pain, I am going nuts. I want to rip my sciatic nerve out!