4.09.2009

Nesting

I think I'm "nesting".  Yep, just 6 1/2 months along and already in the "nesting" stage.  Last week I set-up Ben's bassinet.  In real life it is even cuter.  Chase thinks I am ridiculous getting the new nursery ready 3 months in advance.  But, what can I say?

Jax never slept in a bassinet, but Ben is going to for a little while so that poor little Jax doesn't have to get kicked out of his crib at 17 months.  I just couldn't bring myself to buy another crib.  I love walking into Ben's future room and seeing this set-up already.  It makes me giddy.

As for the nesting, I think it is in full effect.  A few weeks ago Chase and I were at Costco, and I tried to buy some newborn diapers.  Chase wasn't having it.  He thought this was crossing the line.  He couldn't understand why in the world I thought it was necessary to have newborn diapers to store for 3 months.  You can never be too prepared, right?

4 comments:

maggie said...

way to be so on the ball! you're one year old is enrolled in pre-school and your unborn already has a bed! you're so on top of things!

Ashley and Jordan said...

So cute! I need to see it in person... If it makes you feel any better, I tried to buy diapers with Jordan in my first month of pregnancy. Talk about jumping the gun...

LinDsEy ShaUn said...

nesting . . .

Renae said...

I love it. I think it's great to be prepared! I also love the bassinet. I'm so excited for you guys!