3.24.2009

Goldie's Bump Watch

Well, here I am....26 weeks along with Baby Ben.

This belly of mine is certainly growing and so is my sweet little boy.  It is kinda interesting to be pregnant a second time because you can tell, at least I can, when the baby is getting bigger - which I didn't really feel as much in my first pregnancy.  His little butterfly movements are now turning into full body stretches and flips.

I am going to the doctor today.  I have bittersweet feelings about my appointments.  I love them because I get to hear his heartbeat and hear how he is doing.  But, then there is the scale.  I am going to be honest and admit that I have been thinking about that stupid thing all day.  I hate getting weighed when I am pregnant.  I know, I know you are supposed to gain weight.  But, it still doesn't make it feel good to watch yourself go into the next set of ten, then the next set of ten....  I've actually talked to quite a few girls who get on the scale backward so they just have no idea and tell their doctor to just let them know if anything unhealthy is going on with their weight gain...a definite possibility...

Well, just about three more months to go...

8 comments:

Jonny and Suzette Baird said...

Goldie, you look just gorgeous, I sure miss you! I need to call and chat it up with you. You have always had such a cute style.

Love ya!

Jacque said...

WOO HOO! Check out that belly! Um...I would totally say I'm jealous, but I think we both know I'm not! :) Because I would not be having as much fun as you are with it! I'd be puking my guts out! You look FAB!

Austin and Andrea said...

I love baby bumps. I kind of want to get pregnant just for the bump.

Beck said...

You look amazing as usual! Im so with you on the whole getting weighed when your pregnant. Its depressing. I had a nurse say WOW one time when I got on the scale. I left feeling like a fat whale. But you seriously look gorgeous and so damn skinny. I still hate you!!

Heather Lee said...

haha, I can just see you backing onto the scale. You are a dork because you look amazing pregnant. Hey and I know you probably want your female companion (Janelle) all to yourself saturday, but if you two want to meet up for lunch or something, let me know! oh how do I know? Well our other online friendship source (Facebook) posted your convo to her on my newsfeed.

brooke c jackson said...

first of all you are gorge...
second of all, for real, YOU ARE GORGEOUS!

your baby bump is darling,
and from a fellow 16 month age gapper herself, the pounds come off a lot quick the second time around. you are about to be INSANELY busy :)

why haven't jax, minie, AND poppy played yet??
it's high time!

Heather Lee said...

comments are so much more fun than actual phone calls. Don't you think? K I will be dressed and ready before lunch time, for lunch with you two lovelies.

LinDsEy ShaUn said...

I hate how little your bump is. you are cute!