2.03.2009

Superbowl Sunday!!

Although the Cardinals didn't win, we still had a fun time on Sunday.  Andrew and Jenna had everyone over to watch the game and eat LOTS of food.
Andrea, Me (with a belly to prove I am half way done with this pregnancy), Linzi, Lindsey, Jenna, and Crystal.
Here is the little dreamboat, Jax being held by Mike.  Jax was the only non-adult at the party.  As we were watching the game I realized that not only was I the only one there with a baby, no one else is even pregnant, and I am 1/2 way done with my second!!  What in the world were we thinking? :)
Jax refused to take a nap all afternoon.  I tried and tried.  But, of course he finally decided to give in during the fourth quarter, in Chase's arms, amongst all the noise - figures.
Here are all the boys:  Mike (holding Jax), Chase, Chad, Austin, Johnny, Jimmy, and Anderw doing his famous pose in the front.

5 comments:

Benson Family said...

Congrats on baby boy number two!!! You will love having two. I think its pretty easy but they say number three is the hard one. Jax is getting really big they grow up so fast. He is so handsome too. We should all get together sometime. I haven't seen any but Heather in a long time. I would be nice to catch up.

Heather Lee said...

I am sad we didn't crash the party with a sick baby, after I heard there was LOTS of food and everything. I even bought Dorito's to share. And look at you, miss social butterfly, can't even remember the hostess' friends name=) Just kidding, I think you can blame it on pregnancy...and maybe the fact that you have an ALMOST one year old who didn't take a nap all 24 hours of that game...and are pregnant.

Jonny and Suzette Baird said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I was so pissed that the Cardinals didn't win either!

Andrew and Jenna said...

Haha, it's Crystal! That was so much fun, definitely need to have parties more often. Especially if the food selection is that great. I had to work out extra hard yesterday to make up for all of your amazing cookies I ate.

annie and jared said...

goldie, his hair is getting so luscious and thick! it is so cute.