1.10.2009

Baby to Toddler

My baby is not a baby anymore, and I hate it!  I can't believe how old he is.  Not to mention, he is huge!  The picture above is so cute, but sorta makes me want to cry too.  My little baby can lay down with some milk and hangout watching cartoons.  Seriously, is he 4 years old?!  Every time he does something that proves he is getting older and turning into a toddler, I get a little inkling to immediately get pregnant so I can still have a baby.  This little man has turned into my best little buddy.  I just can't believe that he has gotten so old!!
He was so into posing for the camera this morning in the tub...that is after he peed all over the tile in the bathroom 5 seconds after I took his diaper off.
My big BABY.  He is still going to be called a baby as far as I am concerned.  While everyone else is going to graduate him to toddler, I refuse.  

He's the cutest.

6 comments:

Andrew and Jenna said...

He really is getting so big. Such a cutie. You need to get some pictures up of your new place!

Konold's said...

Stocky will always be my baby, too! So when are you gonna have another baby? I've been trying for 7 months and am getting so frustrated!

Heather Lee said...

that's one big baby...can you still call someone a baby when they are old enough to wear their dad's tube socks while laughing at spongebob?

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Oh my gosh! Could those pictures be any cuter? He is so darling! We need to have him and Olivia play again soon (or should I say beat each other?)

The Gunderson's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff and Brandi said...

He's such a big boy. Can you believe our little men are almost one! I can't...it is nuts. If Jax could give 1/2 his size to Dylan they might balance each other out.