10.02.2008

YOX and Dizzle

Amber, Lynn, Roen, and their little baby boy who will be born in about 4 weeks have moved back to Utah!  Yahoo!!!!  Jax now has another cousin to play with.  It has taken quite a bit of convincing, but Roen finally likes "Yox" - that is how Roen says Jax's name.  It is so cute!  I will walk in with Jax and Roen will go, "Hi Yox!"  It is so hillarious.  This is Roen showing Jax that he has finally recieved his approval by giving him a lick.  Yes, a lick.  He was giving kisses too, but he also licks on command.  Not quite sure how he learned that one...
This picture just says it all.  Jax is just chillen, and Roen finally chucked a pair of socks at me because he was sick of me trying to take so many pictures.

*Notice how my mom is standing in the background not making any move to save me from Roen chucking items my way!!

"Yox" and "Dizzle" just hangin.

Roen was so cute with Jax.  He wanted to do whatever Jax was doing.  Jax was wearing shoes so, Roen immediately ran and got his shoes because he wanted to be wearing shoes like Jax.  He also wanted to get in his "sit" as he calls it (better known as a stroller) because Jax was in his stroller.  Oh, it was amazing!  After his long awaited acceptance of Jax, we are beginning to think that Amber's new little baby is actually going to survive now!!!

7 comments:

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Oh, what a relief! I'm so glad that Roen finally approves of Jax! It looks like they're best buddies! So fun!

The Morales Family said...

goldie- jax looks just like you in those pictures! (in a boy way of course) He is so cute!!!

Jonny and Suzette Baird said...

Jax look's so cute, I am lovin his little outfit....already a baller huh? How fun that Amber moved back and how fun that Jax has a little cousin that likes to lick him, I bet that is hilarious to see!

Love ya!

Lyssa said...

Those two are so cute. And I have to apologize on Jax's name. I thought that it was short for Jaxon so I called him that when we met for dinner...SORRY! I hate saying names wrong since that's my life! Sorry you couldn't make it to the playgroup but it was fun to see you and Jax!

Jacque said...

YOX looks so much like Charlotte! What a cutie! They need a play date.

sarah said...

i don't see nearly enough of that boy..or you for that matter! call me!

kennan said...

i love yox and i love how he snuggles! really, he is beautiful! also, i love roen and his bus. good times.