10.30.2008

Jax is Potty Trained!!

Yes, it is true.  My 9 month old is potty trained! 
Okay, maybe not.  But, we do have a serious problem on our hands.  All you have to do is put him in the tub and he poos!!  I'm not impressed.  I don't get it.  Why does he wait until I take his diaper off to poo?  It has really made for some interesting mornings as of late.  He has been making a habit out of this disgusting thing.  I don't want to clean it up anymore!  Okay, I know that this is just nasty to talk about Jax's pooing habits, but imagine having to clean it up daily.  Yuck!  I sure love this little guy, but he for some reason prefers pooing in the tub over pooing in his diaper.  I sure hope he learns one day...

2 comments:

Konold's said...

Stockton use to do that too. I talked to my doctor about it and he said that the hot water relaxes the muscles and they go. So... I wouldn't make his water that warm until he was in and used to it, then I would turn up the heat little by little. It's a gross thing. The things we do for our little ones!! :)

Jeff and Brandi said...

Oh that is for sure disgusting. I still have yet to have that happen with Dylan but I'm sure my time will come. I'm shocked though really. He is on an antibiotic and it apparently isn't agreeing with his system because I'm changing diapers hourly. Now I'm scared to put him in the tub...thanks a lot!