10.29.2008

I'm Scared...


Jax is no longer safe anywhere in our house - he even has the red bump on his forehead to prove it.  He pulls himself up to everything.  He has a few favorite locations.  He LOVES to pull himself up to the TV and play with the satellite box and the play station.  He also LOVES the rock fireplace.  Of course he does.  It is the most dangerous thing he could possibly pull himself up to.  If he goes down on this thing, he will for sure be getting his first set of stitches.  Maybe he's just a rock climber at heart.  I turn my back for 5 seconds and... 
Then he gets moved.  30 seconds later...

1 comment:

Jathan & Merm said...

He is getting so big! He is such a handsome little boy. Isn't it funny the places they go and the things they climb. And just like you said... Of course he goes straight to the most dangerous part of the house. Zanna is the EXACT same way, EVerYWHERE we go. She always finds the thing that could hurt her the worst. Or my personal favorite... she always comes to me holding scissors, or weird tools. I think... hello where do you find these things. She must stash them somewhere because i swear I don't leave them down for her to play with!

Anyhow... I miss you. Let's see one another. Shall we?? Janelle comes down this weekend I believe. We should all get together then.