10.19.2008

Good Morning!

This is what I now have the privilege to be greeted by ever morning and after every nap.  Jax has learned how to pull himself up to the side of his crib.  If this isn't a safety hazard, I don't know what is.  But, I must say there is nothing like a greeting like this one - teeth and all.

Also, today is Chase's 38th birthday - okay, maybe not quite 38.  But, 25 does seem about that old.  I can't believe we are getting this old....  I would write all about Chase and tell you how amazingly perfect his is, but if you know him you know there is no one sweeter in the world.  And, if you've ever seen him you know there is no one hotter in the world!  Lucky me!  Happy Birthday!!

10 comments:

Konold's said...

AWWW! I love good mornings with happy smiley babies!!! Happy Birthday Chase!! If 25 is old...I am ancient!!

Lyssa said...

LOl he's so cute! I love that too!

THE PETTITS said...

Hey Goldie! I don't mean to be a blog stocker, but I randomly came across it and had to say hi! Hopefully you remember me. Your family is darling!!

Heather Lee said...

oh nooo...time to lower the crib! He is so cute, I love how happy he is to see you. I would love to see him, so call me and let's get together. What is he going to be for Halloween?

Heather Lee said...

and HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to Chase!

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

That is so cute. He is the happiest little man ever! It looks like the dinosaur museum was really fun. I've never been. I need to check it out. Jax looked so cute in the shark's mouth, even though he was breakin the rules. What a little rebel.

Andrea said...

That is so cute! Happy Birthday Chase! (did austin remember? he should have - if not he is a bad friend)

LinDsEy ShaUn + JerEMy said...

Happy Birthday to Chase! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday dear Chase, Happy birthday to YOU!

Burdick Family said...

Hi Goldie. I didn't realized that Chase and Jim's birthdays are only a day apart. He turned 25 on the 20th. Happy Birthday to our husbands. (:

Jenna said...

Happy belated Birthday to Chase! You are so funny, I'm so glad my $5 served you well :) We need to get together and play that game again sometime soon so I can redeem myself. And I'm glad you got to see our house! As soon as we get moved in we'll have everyone come over and party.