7.26.2008

On the Move


I thought I would show a few pictures of Jax as his approaches the 6 month mark.  He is so freaking big!  He is not even 6 months old yet, but could easily pass to get his kindergarten shots this fall.  A few of the things he is wearing are even 12-18 months size.  Don't mind if he does.  Well, here he is.  Eat your heart out.
This is Jax lounging at Stockton's baseball game in Nephi.  Gotta love taking a day trip to the hip-happening town of Nephi!
Now, please don't call child services after seeing the above picture.  Oops.  He was in the swing and oh so tired.  I left the room and came back to this.  Thanks to me, he will now need to see a chiropractor regularly!



Jax has started moving around.  If you lay him down on his back he immediately rolls over.  He has mastered the back-to-belly roll.  However, once he gets on his belly he is - for the most part - stuck.  He is starting to try and roll to his back after he is stuck on his belly. 
 
He will only sleep on his belly now.  I will lay him on his back in his crib and next thing I know, he is on his belly.  Supposedly you aren't suppose to let your baby sleep on his tummy, but Jax rolls over no matter what.  So, there is not much I can do about it.

Jax also is strong enough now to hold himself up in the walker.  He will kinda push himself around.  There is not a chance that he can put one foot in front of another yet, but he will do an occasional scoot.  Baby steps, right?He seems to like the walker for about 15 minutes.  After that, he's done.  I am guessing that he is not quite use to the standing position and is getting the worst leg workout ever.  You try and do a wall sit for 15 minutes!


9 comments:

Andrew and Jenna said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! So stinking cute. He will be even bigger before we get back, I can't wait to see him! Looks like you are having a fun summer, we miss you tons!

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Seriously, get that kid to the chiropractor ASAP!

I know exactly what you mean about the belly sleeping, we go in well after she is asleep and try to roll her over and it seems to be a lost cause.

But seriously, how cute is Jax???

Konold's said...

Jax is so big! I think he's beat Stockton and he's 2!! I still have my awesome job - we will be hiring in about 6 months... It is such a nice job to have when your a mom. Although with the Governor's new 4 10 hour days I've had to spend more time out of my house, but it's still the best job ever! I love seeing Jax!!

Peter & Darise said...

Jax is so adorable and he's such a good baby. I love that you bring him when we go out. He's such a doll. Friday was really fun. We should get together again soon.

Jobi Niu said...

hahaha kindergarten shots.. I love it! That's hilarious. He's SOOO CUTE! I can't believe he's 6 months already.

Jeff and Brandi said...

OK so he is HUGE! I can't believe it! That little smile is so cute. This one is going to be a heart breaker for sure. We need to hang out soon....

suzy Hunter said...

JAX IS BEYOND WORDS DARLING... A LITTLE OF BOTH OF YOU!

Jacque said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to see him in the hawaiian outfit we got him!

annie and jared said...

he is so cute goldie! sounds like he is strong, olive is kind of wimpy. so kindergarten huh? sounds like he is ready! ha ha