7.29.2008

He's A Big Boy





Jax will be 6 months old next week.  We are in the  stage of introducing him to food.  He stares at your food if you have the nerve to eat in front of him.  He seems to be really interested in food, but hasn't quite got the whole open your mouth and eat thing down yet.  He pretty much just LOVES his milk!  But, yesterday we practiced with bananas.  The first bite was a shocker.  He jumped because of the strange new taste.  But, after that he seemed to like them.
Can someone please tell me how to get more IN his mouth than ON his face?
This is Jax's new preferred sleeping position.  He is, of course, on his belly.  But as of late, he likes sticking that bum straight in the air.
If you don't think this body is amazing, I don't know how to impress you!

This picture is SO sad!  Jax has the all time worst eczema on his face.  He has to have stuff put on it daily.  Sometimes he looks really good.  Some days, he is looking like the above picture.  Poor little man.

4 comments:

Konold's said...

Oh man! Stockton had eczema really bad too. I only have two words for you...SOFT WATER! Once we got soft water, it went away.

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

I am super impressed by jax's bod! He is the cutest! Don't worry, Olivia is covered in food by the time I'm done feeding her. I love that little man!

georgeandmarie said...

He is getting so big and looks just like Chase!! After a while they get the hang of not pushing the food out of their mouths and actually eating more!

Heather Lee said...

I can't really see the eczema...all I noticed were those amazing blue eyes! He is impressive. Oh and don't think I didn't look at the first photo and think you were dressing your little man in muscle tanks. haha I was relieved it was a bib.