7.03.2008

The First Swim

Lounging...as always.
Not quite sure what to do about the water.
That amazing belly and swim diaper...nothing better!

Jax had his first swim yesterday.  His chill little personality didn't change a bit in the pool.  He just hungout, seeming sorta indifferent to the big event.  He was a little shocked by the water temperature - wondering what in the world he was doing in cold water I am sure.  But he just looked around and soaked in the summer rays.  Oh wait,  he can't soak in any rays!  He has the fairest skin EVER!  I put SPF 80 on him.  If not, this little dude would have turned into an instant tomato.

5 comments:

lynn said...

I hope the Berrys don't look at your blog or your busted. Dont worrie the party bus is on its way!!(once its out of the shop)

Lyssa said...

Holy crap he is so big and so adorably clueless...quote from what movie? lol totally just kidding! He is just so cute. He is looking more and more like yoU! I can't wait to see more

Ashley & Jordan said...

I love this little guy! Now that I think about it, I don't think I have ever seen him cry...

Jobi Niu said...

His belly with the swim diaper... LOVE! YOU.. UM.. be skinnier! WHAT?!? You look UNREAL!

M&M said...

Goldie,
He is so darling and chunky, I love it. Chubby babies are the best. I was sorry I didn't get to talk to you guys when you stopped by my house the other night! Hope all is well. Sounds like he's keepin you busy! How's the running. I'm so out! I haven't done crap for forever. I don't even care that I don't think there's anyway I'll be running 13 miles in 7 weeks. I'm out of the groove and for some reason, feeling really good about it.