6.24.2008

What do we do with dad?




I think that it has become a habit that Chase and Jax get to take little naps together. While Chase doesn't really lead a life that permits many naps, he still finds time to make me jealous by letting Jax fall asleep next to him. I think it is so cute. The funniest part about it is that I get jealous! :) Whenever Jax falls asleep all cuddled up to Chase I am SO wishing that it was with me. I have even been known to take Jax away from Chase and try to reposition him snuggled into me...it doesn't usually work. Jax wakes up the minute that I try to take him away. But, it is worth a try, right?

*Just an FYI, the big 'ol dark spot on Chase's shirt in the bottom picture is Jax's slobber.

1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

K how tender is that?? Chse is such a cute Dad.. LOVE the slobber.. ha ha ha