6.04.2008

Con"GRAD"ulations!


Brennan has officially graduated from high school! GO KNIGHTS!! He left on Heritage Tours the next morning, but is now part of the real world. Ought oh!!!! I remember when I graduated from high school 6 years ago - holy freak - thinking that I was so old and so ready to take on life. But, now I think that I am clearly stupider about life and how it works than I was the day I graduated. I think that is how it works though. Hopefully Brennan will have better luck than I did!! Brennan has an academic scholarship to the U in the Business Department. I'm no Utes fan, but I guess I will be supportive of that decision anyway. Go B!!!

2 comments:

lynn said...

only roen can scream GO B!!

Tigh, Jacque, & Charlotte said...

'Stupider', Goldie?! Haha! Was that meant to be a joke?
:)