5.22.2008

We're Alive!

Wow, it sure has been a long time since my last post. I am a busy woman…and I am sick of it! There are like 6 loads of laundry in the laundry room just calling my name to be folded. You are lucky to find any food in the fridge at my house. The bathrooms…well, let’s just not even go there. And, my poor little Jax is having a hard time figuring out who his real mom is!

The end of the school year, despite what you may think, is SO busy. We have a million school activities going on in the short 2 weeks before school ends. I feel like a chicken running around with its’ head cut off. Grades are due today…ahh. That is quite a job when you have 59 students. Wow. Field Day is coming up on Friday. Sadly, it is suppose to rain. Could someone please tell Jack Frost that it is the end of May?! I’m not sure what we are going to do instead with over 1,100 elementary kids. Don’t you remember the wonderful days of elementary Field Day? I know I do. I remember the baseball throw. I was sure that because my dad told me I didn’t throw like a girl that my first place ribbon was a given. But, pretty sure that didn’t happen.

Anyway, my blogging has been pretty pathetic lately. Not only because I am busy, but because I also lost my camera. How sad is that? There is nothing worse than having a cute little 3 ½ month old and no camera! But, sufficeth to say, we are still alive!

4 comments:

Joshua - Melissa - Mason said...

Hey you it's been a while...I hope you are counting down the last days of school as much as I am! I had to laugh at your obsession with food storage becuase I also have it, and it freaks me out to cook because I am afraid to put a dent into my food storage :) Why can't the world just end now so that I can start using it all ready!!! Well hopefully we run into eachother soon, if I don't see you before Janelle gets home well that is just plain pathetic :)

Tigh, Jacque, & Charlotte said...

yes! a post..

trevan & kennan said...

pretty sure your baseball throwing arm had some great years with softball and it must have been rigged that you didn't win. we were a great team with you on the mound and me behind home plate. good times.

Heather Lee said...

59 students? Isn't that illegal? I'm not sure how you can pull that off without leaving at least a couple behind. I can NOT wait for you to finish. We have lots of mom things to do. Start thinking about your crafty side because we're going to bring out the Singer. I can't wait for pool days too! Well now that they have been immunized for the rotavirus...