4.15.2008

Olivia's Blessing

Here's the fam! After Olivia's blessing we went to my Aunt Lori's for a little brunch. Here we are watching the Masters. Oh, and about 5 hours later we were still watching it! Nobody informed me that this golf tournment lasted ALL DAY!! Oh, and Brennan is that LARGE looking foot in the background. He wanted his part in the family photo.
Me and Kels - the new moms!
So, on Sunday we went to Olivia's baby blessing. We got Olivia and Jax together for a picture. Oh boy! My little dude is even bigger than I thought. This picture gives all the needed evidence. Olivia is 3 weeks older than Jax and he looks SO much bigger than her. And no, the camera did not add 10 pounds in this picture! I love my big boy.
Chey and Ally gloating in their aunthood. Nothing better than a proud aunt!

7 comments:

Heather Lee said...

Goldie you are literally glowing in these photos! Could it be the white pants? (which I love by the way) maybe, but you look so cute. I love your little fam. We need to get together soon! I'm sad I didn't get to see Jax more before he grew bigger than a 4 month old! I'm excited for Holland's 4 month well baby visit to see what progress we've made.

Colby & Britney said...

i found your blog through jobi and thought i would say hi! you have the cuttest little family! jax is darling! and i hadn't seen kels' baby... she is beautiful! i hope all is going well for your little family. keep in touch! Britney

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Your comment on my blog brought back so many great, although embarrassing, memories! Hopefully our two little ones will be able to be buddies and have some fun like we did! Good times!

Austin & Andrea said...

Gosh, you and Kelsey look good in these photos. Hot Mamas....seriously! At the first glance of this post, I thought it was Jax's blessing and we didn't know. You are inviting us, right?

Park City Bairds said...

What a hot little mom you are! Goldie, I want to see you guys! We need to play or just go to lunch with jax...something! What a fun family you have....crazy that were that old already! man, I feel like rockin out to spice girls in my parents car while there out of town! Love ya!

Tim + Katie said...

So cute. I can't wait to see Jax. How is he twice the size of Olivia?

Heather Lee said...

hey goldie, i wanted you to check out my favorite jean skirt to put Holland in. It's on my newest post (even though she wears it at least once a week, so I'm sure there are more photo's up on the blog of her in it) In case you forgot, it's the skirt you gave her. It's a perfect little outfit for a little girl named Holland. Thanks a million. See you soon!