4.07.2008

I Want Candy!

Welcome to Grandma Gunderson’s house! Jax and Charlotte found all the candy they could handle at Grandma's - and their dad's were happy to give it to them! This Tootsie Pop was Jax's first piece of candy. He wrapped his little lips around it and went to town. I guess it was his 2-month birthday present. He went to the Doctor Friday. He is 13 pounds 8 ounces and 24 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile for height and the 90th percentile for weight. BIG boy! But what can you expect for the future BYU quarterback?
Jax loving the sucker up close and personal!
Family Photo!!

7 comments:

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

That is so funny. He looks like he is in heaven. Greg always wants to give olivia treats! It must be a dad thing. We really need to get jax and olivia together soon.

Park City Bairds said...

So cute! and yes in deed he will be the future BYU quarterback!!!
PS you look so cute nice job on be the hottest mom only after a month and half of delivering....
Love ya!

Heather Lee said...

haha this made me laugh...especially with the photo of you just letting jax chow down. Steve gave Holland a sucker from the Pizza Factory the other night when I wasn't looking and he was putting her to bed. Once he told me I about had a heartattack thinking she was going to develop a taste for sugar! I'm glad to see you were a little more relaxed about it...I guess they both survived! Steve keeps telling me he's going to lace her bottles with sugar...those dads.

Austin & Andrea said...

I love the family photo! I think it might be the first one (posted atleast) since big Jax was born! Very cute....

annie and jared said...

i love that you gave him a sucker, ha ha, i didn't know you could do that, iguess olive has been getting jipped! he IS a big boy, but he really doesn't look chubby at all. olive has her 4 month apointment tomorrow, she probably only weighs 13 pounds. man, i guess i really do need to start feeding her tootsie pops.

Lyssa said...

LOL that's so funny with the sucker all in his face...it's like the same size as his face!! lol but wow, he's a chubby lil' boy! That's the only way to go though so good job!

Tiff & Chris Johnson said...

Goldie!! I'm totally spying on your blog from Brooke's blog :-) Your baby jax is so adorable. I'm so happy for you! you look so beautiful and so happy. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Hope all is well. xoxo