3.26.2008

mOnKeY mAn

Have you even seen A Christmas Story? Well, I am pretty sure that I have successfully located the baby version of that confining snow suit. No, Jax hasn't tripled in size - this monkey suit is just the thickest snow suit you have ever seen!! I have to go back to work on Friday. Ahh! Not looking forward to that. My maternity leave went by WAY too fast. So, I have been trying to get in as many activities with Jax as I can before Friday. We went for a walk this afternoon. It is 60 degrees, but I just wanted to make sure the little guy didn't freeze. So, he got to hangout in the monkey suit. There is no way he was even a little bit chilly. This thick monkey suit is probably suitable for riding on an Alaskan dogsled!
Jax OBVIOUSLY is loving the monkey suit's warmth!

7 comments:

Park City Bairds said...

Oh man! That is probably the cutest thing ever! How fun to get out for a walk, I wished we lived closer cause you know I would be there! And yes, the first thing I thought of when I saw him was "The Christmas Story" at least your not one of those crazy mom's that takes there kids out with nothing on. So fun Goldie!

annie and jared said...

how cute, olive has a little suit like that, but it has bear ears instead of monkey. i have a picture of her looking exactly like the little kid on christmas story. jax looks like he is getting older, is he smiling in that picture? i hope going back to work isn't too bad for you, i know it sucks though.

Lyssa said...

Lol that is hilarious! I love it. He's so cute! I love that sly little smile he's sporting. That is probably hard going back to work. I don't know how you girls do it! Yet I know it's necessary but difficult. Don't worry though, he'll be fine :)

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Those are probably the best pictures I have ever seen! How cute is his little smile! I'm sorry that you have to go back to work! I hope it goes by fast for you! At least he'll be in good hands!

Park City Bairds said...

elllllo! Goldie don't be silly we didn't go to Powell just barley, but we did go sledding that night and how freaking funny is my voice, and how cordinated is Jonny? The other one's are old video's that I played around with and added some music to, ya see I am very talented like that. So when are we doing a family to family hangout? Were good anytime!

reno and mel said...

Oh I feel your pain! Going back to work is so not fun... at least we only have two months left! Jax is so cute I love the outfit. We need to get him and Marli together sometime.

Citizen Jared said...

You could totally take him to Finland and he'd be snug as a bug in a rug. Cutest kid ever! May 6th 11p.m I'm back in Utah and I am coming to see the little rascal! It looks like you guys are doing AMAZING! That is so great. I'm so happy for you guys! Goldie, you look great dear. I hope my wife has a recovery like that!! And yes, your child could be a male supermodel. And be ridiculously good looking. He got it after his father. Well, you guys are just roses and plums. I love you both and look forward to being back. Smooches.

Jared