3.03.2008

Jax and Charlotte

We finally got to get Jax and Charlotte together! It took a whole month. Tigh and Jacque's little Char had RSV right when Jax was born. She couldn't really be around anyone for a few weeks because she was contagious. But, the two cousins finally got to meet. This picture is really quite funny. Poor little Char got blinded by the bright flash of the camera. Jax, of course, didn't budge - nothing interupts his sleeping...in the day. But, his hands look HUGE in this picture. It is NOT an illusion. He could probably grip a basketball right now. I am so happy that Charlotte is better and I could finally get a picture of these two together.

6 comments:

Ryan, Heather & Macie Marchbanks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Lee said...

I'm so excited to get Holland and Jax together this week. Holland actually pays quite close attention to other babies. If she's awake...
I can't wait to hold Jax again, he is the cutest little boy. Is his hair still that silvery gold color? Pictures never did his hair justice. It is amazing.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

jax seriosuly couldn't be cuter.. seriously

Dixons said...

Hey girl!!! My mom told me that you had a blog, so after a little blog stalking, I found you through Amber's & Megan's. Anyway, just wanted to say congrats! I'm due August 9th. We just found out we're having a girl, which is pretty exciting! Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

Dixons said...

Oh, and I totally stole your picture of Janelle to post on my blog! Thanks! ;)

Tigh, Jacque, & Charlotte said...

They are for sure meant to be cousins! I just love the way Charlotte looks at Jax! He's so cute Goldie! Especially his hair! Charlotte has almost caught up to him in that department:) See you later this week!